The Friends of the Roxbury Library collect donations at the Hodge Memorial Library (4 North St.) most 2nd Saturdays from 10am-12pm.
Check our Events Calendar for the most up-to-date information.
The #1 Rule for Donating Books: Ask yourself, would I read this in bed?
Items the Friends cannot accept for donation:
- Books in poor/unclean condition
- Books with torn pages
- Old library books
- Books with underlining, writing or highlighting
- Water (moldy) or rodent damaged
- Readers Digest condensed books
- Out of date “how to” books and manuals
- Video or cassette tapes
Please do not leave donations at the Minor Memorial Library unless prior arrangements have been made. Our staff and building cannot accommodate them.