In an early morning fire in Roxbury today, April 25th, a single mom and her son, Debbie & Eric Dorfman, lost everything they owned, including a beloved pet cat and their car. They literally escaped with the clothes on their back. While we are grateful they are safe, we are hoping to raise money...
Today is World Book Day, and we’re celebrating with beautiful embossed natural history book covers from the Museum’s Research Library.
Pictured clockwise from the top left:
- Aitken’s The Tribes on My Frontier
- Wood’s The Common Moths of England
- Figuier’s The Ocean World
- Miller’s Queer Pets at Marcy’s
- Sowerby’s The Ferns of Great Britain
- Stray Feathers, a Journal of Ornithology for India
See these and more in the Museum’s Digital Special Collections website: bit.ly/1yXygko